Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Name Change and Lack of Activity

Hi guys! First of all, I am so motivated and inspired by the emails/inboxes I have received since starting this blog. As I learned with my other blog, www.bittenbybollywood.blogspot.com, starting a blog requires a ton of patience. When you first start out, the empty comment thread makes you feel like you're talking to air...

But your emails have reassured me it isn't so. Besides, I've decided that I don't care if only one person reads my blogs; If I can learn from you and you can learn from me, nothing is wasted time.

So, next, I do apologize for the lack of activity. I just had internet installed at my new home, and have had a couple bumps in my own motivational energy (I told you I was a work in progress! We're in this together). But, there is no time like the present to let you guys know I am still very much determined to fatten this blog up with content. No, I'm not sure exactly where I'm going with it, but that's ok, because I'm just going to live in the present and let my intuition guide my writing.

The other side to that coin is, this is not my only writing project. As some of you already know, I am also working on a sci-fi/fantasy/drama young adult novel. Actually, its shaping out to be a trilogy, and the story is so complex that I sometimes question whether or not I can pull it off. But as I say in my Facebook stats and Tweets, and as I write in this blog, your success begins and ends with you! The power of our thoughts are amazing, so I try to envision myself writing this book exactly as I hope it plays out. What will come of it, I don't know, but I just have this overwhelming urge to tell this story and I don't think its going to go away! So stay tuned, and if you are interested in proofreading my rough draft, please contact me.

The other thing I have been working on is a wellness plan for improving my overall health and wellbeing from the inside out. As I mentioned in previous posts, I have struggled with my self esteem issues and weight  for most of my life. The last two years have been tremendously healing in that department, but I am still working on some things. I believe there is a way to remove the layers of baggage we have accumulated both emotionally (resentment, self esteem issues from childhood, obsessions with dieting and food intake) and literally (excess pounds/fat/disease).  I do believe it is my life purpose to help others battling with eating disorders and self esteem issues (I am also feeling a strong connection to sexual abuse victims, who often happen to fall into all three of above categories). But its going to take time, and I have to make sure that the guidance I give other people is something I truly have faith in myself. So, this is a long term goal, but its something I work on everyday.

Finally, I did change the name of this blog, as well as the address. She Colored it Indigo has symbolic meaning for me, and I wanted something that was unique and a little exotic sounding. What Happens In My Heart came to me when I decided to blog about my thoughts, feelings, and lessons learned. But as I started writing, I realized I don't want this blog to be centered on ME, I want it to be what happens in ALL of us. How we are all a part of something bigger, how we all can be anything and change big things when we choose to love each other, and how lightness always overcomes the darkness. Hope to hear from you all soon, and please let me know if you're feeling the title or not! <3

6 comments:

  1. No doubt your title is good.. and keep up with your blogs as bollywood is something that is irresistible to all of us. The success and fame drives everyone towars bollywood. Register at name2fame.com if willing to change your career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt your title is good.. and keep up with your blogs as bollywood is something that is irresistible to all of us. The success and fame drives everyone towars bollywood. Register at www.name2fame.com if willing to change your career.

    ReplyDelete